Heavier women should wear fabrics like Chiffon, Crepe, Georgette because it stick to the body closely and make your look Slim, but avoid Organza, Tissue and Cotton. This rule applies vice versa for very thin women who want a fuller look.
· Heavier women should wear straight cut, non-flare petticoats underneath the saree.
· Shorter women should not wear Large prints and sarees with broad borders which make look shorter.
· Brocade, heavy Silk, Cottons fabric add volume to over all look so its good choice for tall and slim women.
· Bigger or wide borders will make look short. So a short women should always go with a slight border or no border.
· Before wearing Cotton sarees, It should be starched and properly ironed.
· For office wear, one should choose cotton sarees in subtle colors and prints. These should be worn with the pallu folded in pleats and pinned on the shoulder.
· Heavy silk sarees with golden thread work should be wrapped in a saree cover before storing.
· While you Wear Saree, Always wear sandals instead other footwear.
Go to www.weddcart.com or shop for an exclusive collection of All types of Designer Sarees, Salawar Suit, Dresses and many more collection, we also sell anything and everything related to wedding and deliver across the globe.
for to know more mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org